Key stage 4
Our curriculum is under review .
Please contact Mrs Cooney, Headteacher, for a bespoke package.
Students will work on a range of subjects including:
- English (Language and Literature)
- Science (Human Health & Physiology)
- Computing including Short Course GCSE ICT and ECDL
- Health and Social Care including Parenting
- Lifeskills including Preparation for Working Life
- Home Cooking Skills and Food Hygiene
Students will be entered for exams via a range of accreditation including:
GCSE, BTEC, Functional Skills, Entry Level, various certificated qualifications and AQA Unit Awards and some students also continue with subjects from their referring schools.
In addition to these core subject areas students will receive input in PSHE/Citizenship including weekly lessons and assemblies.