Key stage 4
Pupils will work on a range of subjects including:
- English (Language and Literature)
- Science (Human Health & Physiology)
- Computing including Short Course GCSE ICT and ECDL
- Health and Social Care including Parenting
- Lifeskills including Preparation for Working Life
- Home Cooking Skills and Food Hygiene
Pupils will be entered for exams via a range of accreditation including:
GCSE, BTEC, Functional Skills, Entry Level, various certificated qualifications and AQA Unit Awards and
Some pupils also continue with subjects from their referring schools.
In addition to these core subject areas pupils will receive input in PSHE/Citizenship including weekly lessons and assemblies.